Automotive Customer Service BDC Consultant
If you believe Customer Service is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you!
The Customer Service BDC Consultant utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner, outgoing personality and positive attitude to get clients interested in upgrading their current vehicle to a new or newer vehicle.
Calling service customers to confirm upcoming service appointments, speaking to service customers about their current vehicle and the possibility of upgrading to a new or newer vehicle, performing follow up calls to customers to ensure their satisfaction and discuss current offers and possible upgrade options available to them. Follow up on customer concerns to ensure they are satisfied.
• Make outbound phone calls according to script to confirm upcoming service appointments.
• Log all Customer comments.
• Perform long term follow up with customer who purchased new or preowned vehicles.
• Contact Customers to check on status of current vehicles.
• Inform customers of any private offers available to them.
• Perform Upgrade option calls to current customers and schedule appointments for sales staff.
• Reschedule no-show Customer appointments.
• Follow up with Sales Department to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
• Schedule future contact as needed.
• Purify and update Customer changes in database.
• Assist with other duties, as assigned.
• Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience with phones or Telemarketing experience in the following fields: automotive, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
• Previous experience with the process of the scripts, power tracks, and alternative choices.
• Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
• First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with BDC Manager and communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
• Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, computer literate/knowledge, data entry skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Great hourly rate of pay plus a Bonus program for great income potential
• Ongoing company-wide training
• Strong company reputation
• Growth opportunities
• Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!