Roberts Motors is proud to be a family owned Ford dealership who has been serving the Alton, IL and surrounding community since 1949. We employ over 50 employees and are very active in the local community. Our work environment promotes team unity, professional and personal growth and a never ending passion for the brand!
We have an abundance of work for you!
This is a part time position, applicant must be 18 years old or older.
- Clean, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles to the standards required for our inventory, as well as clean new and used vehilces prior to delivery to customers
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service.
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment.
- Assist in Service Drive checking in customer vehicles for service.
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization.
- Responsile for maintaining vehicles inventory, cleaning, and snow removal
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience in Automotive Detailing a plus
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Prior detail technician experience would be preferred but not a necessity, training will be provided.
• High school diploma or the equivalent.
• Ability to read and comprehend job-related instructions and information whether electronic or paper-based.
• Excellent manual dexterity skills as well as and an eye for detail.
• Good judgment.
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Part Time Detail/Lot technicians generally work 20-hours a week with occasional opportunities for additional hours possible.
They work indoors and outdoors in all seasons in a moist environment.
Although most shops are well ventilated, the work involves exposure to dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and nonhazardous materials.
May be required to lift parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds several times during each shift.
They will also stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle and feel.
They will use hand and power tools.
Wage to be determined according to prior skills and whether the position is determined to be a full or part time status.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button